Email:    Phone No.: 01744-223659,294609
Contact Us     Login    


1. Students can be withdrawn from the school by giving one month’s notice. In the absence of such a notice, one month’s fee will be charged. No transfer certificate will be issued until all the dues are cleared.

2. If the result is poor consistently for two years, the student can be asked to leave the school.

3. The school authorities reserve the right to dismiss those students who fail to maintain the discipline of the school.