Rules & Regulations:
1. Disipline is an important factor in the building up of character. Students, while coming to school and returning home from school, are expected to conduct themselves in such a manner that they are a credit to both the families and their school.
2. The day at school begins with an Assembly, the most sacred part of the time-table. The Students shoud be in time to share these precious moments. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of home tasks, disrespect and disobedience towards teachers and other members of school staff, stealing or bad moral influence, justify dismissal. A record of conduct is maintained for each pupil of the school.
3. Student who are absent from the school even for one day are required to bring LEAVE APPLICATION duly signed by their parent/guardian, stating the cause of absence. Those who fail to bring a leave application on the day of their rejoining classes, after a period of absence, will not be allowed to attend classes until they furnish the required application.
4. No pupil will be taken into the school if he comes late by more than TEN MINUTES. No one allowed to take days off before a holidaynor prolong his holiday after the re- opening of the school. Such an absence moght result in the student's name being struck off the rolls.
5. Students are not allowed to bring the school magazines,books or any other literature, other than the school note books, text books and school library books.
6. No student should scratch or spoil the furniture, draw or write on the wall. Students who damage school property will be obliged to make good the damage.
7. Students who are suffering from contagious or infectious diseases should not attend school. Those who have had such diseases must furnish a medical clearance certificate before they are allowed to rejoin classes.
8. Pupils have to participate in school activites such as dramatics, music, singing, camps etc., particularly when school programmes are being arranged. Participation in such programmes will be deemed compulsory by the school.
9. On class days and school functions and PTMs, the uniforms must be worn. Students must come to school clean and tidy each day, with clean clothes and shoes in good condition and polished. Student generally untidy will not be allowed to join classes.
10. The school does not accept the responsibiity for the loss of books, clothes and so on. Each student is responsible for his own things and is advised to take care of his belongings. No valuable articles should be brought to school. Students ,while coming to school and returning home from school, are expected to conduct themselves in such a manner that they are a credit to both the families and their school.
11. The students are not allowed to buy anything, especially eatable from street vendors/hawkers. Mobile phones are strictly banned in the school campus.
12. The students are not allowed to receive visitors or to make phone calls during class hours unless the matter is very urgent and brought to the notice of the principal.
13. An atmosphere of slience should be maintained around the school. Special care must be taken to observe silence outside the Principal's office, in the library and in corridors.
14. Every student should carry with him/her the day book.
15. Cycles must be locked. Ringing cycles or motor bikes in the school compound are strictly prohibited.
16. The school possesses the right to take severe action and even to remove from school rolls, a student who is found guilty of misconduct.