NOTE TO PARENTS:
Parents, you are the child's important teacher, you are the counsellor, guide, inspiration and role model. Through your children, you are the trustees of tomorrow, truly, the guardians of the future. Together, let's develop a bright future.
This day book is valuable link between the teacher and the parents with regard to the quality and quantity of work in the school and at home. Parents are requested to refer to it daily to keep in touch with theirward's progress. Any comments / observation made by the parents in the day book must refer only to the child's work/conduct.
1. Parents are expected to take a keen and helpful interest in the activities of the school.They should share the responsibility of enforcing regularity and discipline.
2. Parents are particularly expected to sign the progress reports; Principal's or teacher's remark in the day book, after reading them. Failure to do this may put their children in great inconvenience. They should keep an eye on the non attendance and leave record.
3. If a student is likely to be absent due to illness for a long period, the Principal must be informed.
4. Parents are specially requested to inform the school of any change in their address.
5. No school business will be transacted on holidays.